This website http://www.candidusconsulting.com is owned and operated by Candidus Consulting Limited (a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 11256698) (“Candidus Consulting“, “we”, “our”, and “us”).
Candidus Consulting Limited is committed to protecting your personal data. Personal data is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual. This policy explains how we collect and use personal data that we obtain through the Site and other means, such as email, in person or from other third party sources.
This policy does not apply to personal information you might provide to us or we might collect in the context of our providing you with consulting services which are subject to the provisions in the non-disclosure agreements and our engagement contracts.
The Site are not intended for or directed at children under the age of 16 years and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children under this age.
We are not registered with the Information Commission’s Office as we are only processing personal data for the core business purposes.
By email: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We adhere to the following principles when processing your personal data:
1. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency – data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
2. Purpose limitation – data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Data minimisation – data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
4. Accuracy – data must be accurate, and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Integrity and confidentiality – data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give to us – You may provide us with information when you are introduced to us, when we meet you in person, or when we are in contact by phone, email or via our website or otherwise.
The categories of personal data you provide may include:
– First and last name
– Job title
– Company name
– Email address and mailing address
– telephone number(s)
We do not seek to collect sensitive personal data.
We may collect, store and use information about your visits to the Site and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access the Site. This includes the following information:
– Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, device identifier, your browser type and settings, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location; and
– information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The purpose for which we use and process your information and the legal basis on which we carry out each type of processing is explained below.
– To administer our Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– To improve our Site to ensure that consent is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Site; and
– To keep our Site safe and secure.
Purposes for which we will process the informationLegal basis for the processing
To provide you with information and services that you request from us.It is in our legitimate interests to respond to your queries and provide any information requested in order to generate and develop business. To ensure we offer a good and responsive service, we consider this use to be proportionate and will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you.
To enter into and perform contracts with you.It is necessary for us to process your personal data in this way in order to enter into a contract with you and to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
To enforce the terms and conditions and any contracts entered into with you.It is in our legitimate interests to enforce our terms and conditions of service. We consider this use to be necessary for our legitimate interests and proportionate.
To populate our database which we use for marketing purposes.It is in our legitimate interests to market our services. We endeavour to ensure that the contacts in our database are relevant and up-to-date. We consider this use to be proportionate and will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you.
You can always opt-out of receiving direct marketing-related email communications or text messages by following the unsubscribe link.
If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data and processing such information is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, we may not be able to perform our obligations under the contract between us.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain.
For email marketing to an individual subscriber (that is, a non-corporate email address) with whom we have not previously engaged, we need your consent to send you unsolicited email marketing. Where you provide consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us using the email set out above; or using the “unsubscribe” link in emails.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed and for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. The criteria we use for retaining your personal data, includes the following:
– General queries and correspondence – when you make an enquiry or contact us by email or telephone, we will retain your information for as long as necessary to respond to your queries. After this period, we will not hold your personal data for longer than 3 years if we have not had any active subsequent contact with you;
– Direct marketing – where we hold your personal data on our database for direct marketing purposes, we will retain your data for no longer than 7 years if we have not had any active subsequent contact with you.
We currently set to use Google analytics. This cookie provides us with a visitor count and an understanding of how visitors move around and use the website. We can then use this information to improve navigability and the Site generally. The cookies we use on the Site won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
We are obliged by Google Analytics to state the following: